College costs are increasing at a rapid rate, so it is becoming more important to find an affordable education. Columbia College has the solution with our on-campus and online degrees.
- GetEducated.com has named numerous academic programs at Columbia College as "Best Buys."
- Transfer opportunities help students avoid retaking (and repaying for) classes they have already completed at another university.
- Only 35 percent of adult learners at Columbia College leave with debt, and the average amount is less than $3,000.
- Find out more specifics about Columbia College's tuition.
Flexibility allows you to take classes in one of four ways: at our main campus, in the evening, at one of our 30+ nationwide campuses or online. If you don't have the time or means for a full-time college schedule, you can still further your education at Columbia College.
- Online classes are available in eight-week sessions, five times per year.
- Taking a maximum of two classes per 8-week session helps focus your studies.
- Start pursuing a new degree or pick up your studies where you left off years ago.
Founded in 1851 as a private, non-profit college, Columbia College takes pride in its small classes, experienced faculty and quality educational programs.
Fill out this brief questionnaire to receive more information from Columbia College or have one of our admissions advisors contact you: