Flexibility allows you to take classes at Columbia College-Springfield in one of three ways: at our campus located in Springfield, online or a hybrid of both on-campus and online classes. If you don't have the time or means for a full-time college schedule, you can still further your education at Columbia College-Springfield.
- Online classes are available in 8-week sessions, five times a year.
- Taking a maximum of two classes per 8-week session helps focus your studies.
- Start pursuing a new degree or pick up your studies where you left off years ago.
For more information call (417) 881-4466
College costs are increasing at a rapid rate, so it is becoming more important to find an affordable education. Columbia College-Springfield has the solution with our on-campus and online degrees.
- GetEducated.com has named numerous academic programs at Columbia College as "Best Buys."
- Transfer opportunities help students avoid retaking (and repaying for) classes they have already completed at another university.
- Only 35 percent of adult learners at Columbia College leave with debt, and the average amount is less than $3,000.
- Find out more specifics about Columbia College-Springfield's tuition.
Register now to begin classes at Columbia College-Springfield. Visit our Springfield campus webpage to learn more about our degree programs and the application process.
Fill out this brief questionnaire to receive more information from Columbia College or have one of our admissions advisors contact you: