If you are staying in Columbia for the summer and have a need or desire to take summer classes, taking classes at Columbia College is the way to go.
Whether you need to take courses for college credit, to advance your career or to satisfy your curiosity, click the button to fill out a simple application so you can go for greater this summer.
Get a free USB drive for choosing Columbia College this summer. Simply click the "Apply Now" button, fill out the online application, then stop by the admissions office before summer classes begin to claim your free flash drive.
Why should you choose to go for greater and take classes at Columbia College this summer? Here are five reasons:
- General education and upper level classes are offered.
- Small class sizes offered in an eight-week session.
- Quality faculty, with no teaching assistants.
- Credits easily transfer back to your college.
- Complimentary transcript is sent to your college upon completion of summer credits.
Registration starts April 29. Classes are held June 3-July 27.
Fill out this brief questionnaire to receive more information from Columbia College or have one of our admissions advisors contact you: